Science Gossip Talk

Quekett not working?

• OneTwoTree by OneTwoTree

Hi there - I am unable to access the Quekett journal. Whenever I click on it, I get bumped to a different periodical. Just passing that along. Thanks!

Posted

• yshish by yshish moderator in response to OneTwoTree's comment.

Is it possible that you have classified all the pages of that journal? It works perfectly for me.

Posted

It could be. It says I have classified 4656 pages but there are 10,294 for that periodical. Would I have hit my limit by classifying less than 50% of a journal? I'm not sure how the specifics work.

Posted

• yshish by yshish moderator in response to OneTwoTree's comment.

Well, then it definitely could be the reason! There is no limit for anyone but since Quekett has been completed on 81 %, there is a big chance that all the pages which haven't been completed yet have been classified by you already and are just waiting to get the needed count of classifications from other volunteers to get retired. At least it is how I understand it.

Now it is time to try another periodical .) I do believe you'll find them interesting as well!

Thanks a lot for all your effort, you are awesome!!! 😃

Posted

Thank you yshish!

Posted

• eatyourgreens by eatyourgreens admin

I only just saw this discussion but @yshish is right. It looks like @OneTwoThree has classified all of the available pages for the Quekket journal. The remainder have been completed and our backend system will not send completed pages out to be classified. Instead, we send you random pages from the full dataset if you've requested a journal that has no available pages for your Zooniverse account.

Jim

Posted

• yshish by yshish moderator in response to eatyourgreens's comment.

Ah, thanks for the confirmation, @eatyourgreens 😃

Posted