Science Gossip Talk

Wiltshire magazine not properly finished?

• Hanibal94 by Hanibal94

I just noticed something odd: The Wiltshire archaeology journal has been stuck at exactly 14489 pages done for several days now, while the other journals have all made progess - even if it's only a little per day.
    And when I try to classify the Wiltshire journal, I get random pages from other journals - which I know is the interface's way of saying "You've gone as far as you could on this journal".
    Plus, Wiltshire was one of those involved in this problem: http://talk.sciencegossip.org/#/boards/BSC0000006/discussions/DSC000041m

So, I believe that the Wiltshire journal is actually 100% complete but some part of the interface isn't aware of that, so it's stuck.
    Plus, Operation War Diary had a similar problem with two of their diaries: Both had to be manually removed by the developers.
    Can someone please look into this issue?

Posted

• yshish by yshish moderator in response to Hanibal94's comment.

Thanks for notifying @Hanibal94 .I'll inform someone to look at this.

Posted

• yshish by yshish moderator

The developers say, there are remaining 217 pages in that group which are set to inactive, and they're going to manually activate them.

Thanks again for letting us know!

Cheers, Z.

Posted

• eatyourgreens by eatyourgreens admin

Should be back again now at http://www.sciencegossip.org/#/periodicals

Cheers
    Jim

Posted

• Hanibal94 by Hanibal94

Yes, it's working again now - I've been able to classify some pages of that journal. Thanks!
    Now to finish it off for good - that thing has been hanging around at over 90% for ages.

Posted

It is full of blanks! How many NOs is needed to retire blank ones in SG? Isn't there set a high number by an accident? It is fishy:]

Posted

OK, they have checked it and everything is set correctly.

Well, only 199 images left. Let's finish him!

Posted

• eatyourgreens by eatyourgreens admin in response to yshish's comment.

Down to the last 100 pages now!

Posted

• DZM by DZM admin

Go! Go! Go! 😄

Posted

• jules by jules moderator

28 pages to go!! Click, click, click . . .

EDIT: I'm done! No more Wiltshire for me - I must have done my bit. I'll miss it and it's lovely engravings, church archaeology, Roman pottery, quirky historical facts and many, many illustrations of Stonehenge.

Posted

• tfmorris by tfmorris

Hit it with one page left. #ASC0000xdu Now I'm done too. Yay! Gotta wonder how much earlier it could have been done though...

Posted

True - but we're done. 😃 On to the next one.

Posted

• Hanibal94 by Hanibal94

And she's gone for good! Woohoo!

Great job team!

Posted

Awesome! 😃 Let's finish them all!!

Posted

Hey! Where are you, everyone? 😐

Posted

• Hanibal94 by Hanibal94

Sorry yshish, but I gotta get back to Old Weather, my primary project. I got unfinished promises left there.
    But perhaps I will do a bit of the gardening journals from time to time.

Posted

• yshish by yshish moderator in response to Hanibal94's comment.

Don't worry, @Hanibal94 I was just surprised how suddenly everyone disappeared 😃

Thanks for all your help!! We appreciate it.

Enjoy OW,
    Z.

Posted

Always good to see you here @Hanibal94. Our paths may cross over on OW too! 😃

Posted

• DZM by DZM admin

I always like seeing that flashy Rainbow Dash avatar. 😄

Posted