Science Gossip Talk

"Toggle full page" button stopped working for me

• surveyork by surveyork

After using the "Toggle full page" button without any problems when tagging a page, it suddenly stopped working for the next two pages containing illustrations presented to me. Without the Full page view it becomes extremely difficult —at least for me— to read and add species and inscription information, especially on pages containing tight-packed tables written in tiny fonts.

TL;DR: "Toggle full page" button somehow stopped working for me. If that button does not work, it becomes very difficult to read and tag. I can read the original page, but then I have to go back and forth, back and forth between browser tabs and that is not efficient nor convenient.

Posted

• yshish by yshish moderator in response to surveyork's comment.

Maybe it is overloaded by so many users? Just guessing, it stopped working for me too, but I've got a terribly slow connection now.

Posted

• DZM by DZM admin

We are indeed having quite the load of traffic right now, which might indeed bust that... let me know if it's still down in 24 hours or so.

Posted

• trosesandler by trosesandler scientist

surveyork - one alternative I use in Windows is to do cntrl + and - to zoom in and out of the illustration to get a closer look. Its sometimes faster than going to the original in BHL.

Posted

• LucyLewis by LucyLewis

Not working now for me, nor is the full document button working.

Posted