Science Gossip Talk

Seeking interviewees!

• arehbein by arehbein

Hello everyone!

You might remember my blog post from last month introducing my National Digital Stewardship Residency project for the Biodiversity Heritage Library (https://blog.sciencegossip.org/2017/05/02/greetings-from-the-biodiversity-heritage-library/). I am excited to share that I am now looking for interviewees!

I hope to gain a better picture of the successes and challenges of Science Gossip as well as your motivations and backgrounds. It is essential to gain your perspectives as I recommend ways for BHL to pursue improved access to illustrations and future crowdsourcing/citizen science initiatives.

I am hoping to speak to about 5 people within the next few weeks. Interviews would take no more than an hour and ideally take place over video chat, though I am open to written responses through direct message or email.

If you are interested or have any questions, I welcome you to get in touch with me via direct message or email me at ariadne.rehbein@mobot.org. Thank you for your consideration!

Posted